Current Toronto Moves releases
PRESTO WILL TRANSFORM YOUR TTC
June 26, 2015
Rollout of our new PRESTO smart card is gathering pace.
- TTC WILL BE READY TO WELCOME THE WORLD
June 12, 2015 - Monday’s subway suspension due to a temporary outage of our communications systems, including our safety critical radio communications, was both frustrating for customers and a setback of the TTC’s reputation as we strive to improve reliability.
- Embracing new, innovative ways to make your TTC better
April 24, 2015 - While modernization of the TTC is primarily about renewing vehicles and infrastructure, adopting modern business practices and transforming our culture, it’s equally important that we be open to new ideas.
- TTC is gearing up for a busy, exciting summer
April 17, 2015 - It’s going to be a very busy summer for the TTC as we continue to modernize the network and deliver a transit system that makes Toronto proud.
- TTC subway disruptions must – and will – come down
April 10, 2015 - The TTC recently introduced further improvements to the subway timetable to make peak service more reliable, to provide more capacity in the off-peak times and on weekends, as well as to cut wait times between trains.
- Keeping large projects on time, on budget is TTC’s goal
March 27, 2015 - A challenging element of our mission to modernize the TTC is to deliver projects for which critical decisions were made some years ago, but that now require us to make difficult choices.
- City Budget Passage is Good News for TTC Customers
March 20, 2015 - Last week’s City Council vote to approve Mayor John Tory’s first budget was good news for TTC customers.
- Special Constables have mandate to keep the TTC the safer way
March 6, 2015 - Keeping you safe and secure while you ride the TTC has always been our top priority.
- A busy week as TTC continues to make change for the better
February 27, 2015 - The TTC often makes the news. Two stories dominated this week.
- TTC renewal underway on many fronts
February 20, 2015 - Our Five-Year Corporate Plan to modernize the TTC is made up of three key elements.
- This year’s TTC Customer Charter makes 38 promises to riders
January 30, 2015 - Last week, the TTC announced its third annual Customer Charter.
Elevator Alert: St Clair Station, subway platform to streetcar level to concourse level, out of service.
Last updated Jun 25, 7:41 PM