St Clair West Station - Easier Access Project
Work is ongoing until late Fall 2017
Work is underway to make St Clair West Station accessible (the street level elevator is under construction). Construction for the concourse to platform level elevators was completed and these elevators are now in service.
The overall project includes:
- A barrier free path to all levels of the station including: three elevators to access street, bus and streetcar level, concourse, and northbound/southbound platforms
- Accessible fare gates and automatic sliding doors
- Improved signage and wayfinding
- CCTV – security cameras
- The public art installation entitled "The Commuters" was completed
- Denise Jayawardene, Senior Community Liaison, 416-393-6937, firstname.lastname@example.org, (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- Customer Service: 416-393-3030 (daily 7:00 a.m. to 10 p.m., closed holidays) or @TTChelps
- TTY Line: 416-481-2523 (daily 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., closed holidays)
- Routes/Schedules/Fares: 416-393-4636 (INFO) or ttc.ca
- TTC wide route/schedule information: 416-393-4636 (INFO) or ttc.ca
Questions about construction advisories?
7 a.m.- 10 p.m., except statutory holidays.
TTY Hearing Impaired Service