306 Carlton - Streetcar restrictions during road, sidewalk and overhead work.
Route diverting between Lansdowne to Bathurst and Parliament to Coxwell. June 19 to October 15, 2017.
Phase 1: June 19 to July 8, 2017
Streetcars will be restricted from College Street, east of Lansdowne Avenue and will be restricted from Gerrard Street East at Carlaw Avenue.
- 306 Carlton all-night streetcars will be replaced by buses.
- In the west, 506 Carlton streetcars will divert in both directions via Dundas Street, Bathurst Street and College Street.
- 506B Carlton shuttle buses will provide service on College Street between Lansdowne Avenue and Spadina Avenue.
Customers must transfer between 506 streetcars and 506B shuttle buses on College Street between Spadina Avenue and Bathurst Street or at College Street and Lansdowne Avenue.
- In the east, 506 Carlton streetcars will divert in both directions via Parliament Street, Queen Street and Coxwell Avenue.
- 506C Carlton shuttle buses will provide service on Gerrard Street East, between Parliament Street and Coxwell Avenue.
Customers must transfer between 506 streetcars and 506C shuttle buses at Gerrard Street East and Parliament Street or at Gerrard Street East and Coxwell Avenue.
Next phase - July 9-30
Elevator Alert: St Clair Station, subway platform to streetcar level to concourse level, out of service.
Last updated Jun 25, 7:41 PM