Easier Access Program
Cross Section Image of Station Elevators
Keele Station elevators are now open!
The TTC’s Easier Access Program is making subway stations accessible. Elevators are now operating at Keele Station. Construction began in August 2019 and is now completed as of June 2021.
The work included:
- Barrier-free path from the main entrance to all levels of the station including installation of:
- Two elevators to access eastbound and westbound platforms
- PRESTO-enabled accessible fare gates
- Automatic sliding station entry doors
- Improved signage
- CCTV – Security cameras along the accessible pathway
Please see the Open House Presentation of the Easier Access plans for Runnymede and Keele stations.
For further information:
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out.
Senior Community Liaison
Toronto Transit Commission